Cincinnati Birth and Death Records, 1865-1912
The Cincinnati Birth and Death Records, 1865-1912 collection on the OhioLINK Digital Resource Commons (DRC) contains over 528,000 individual records of births and deaths in the City of Cincinnati from 1865 to 1912. Click here to go to the collection.
For more information about the OhioLINK DRC see drc.libraries.uc.edu/about.html.
Support for this project was provided by a Library Services and Technology Act grant awarded by the State Library of Ohio.
Use of this collection is guided by the University of Cincinnati Libraries fair use policy for digital collections.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What is the scope of this collection and its history?
- What information is in these records?
- Can I search across all years?
- How do I search by a person's name?
- How do I search by a date of birth or death?
- How do I search by cause of death?
- How do I search by occupation?
- How do I search by street address?